Sage 50 Complete Accounting Features Overview
Accounting tools to get the job done
Sage 50 Complete Accounting is easy-to-use and comes with screen-level security and automatic accounting checks that give you confidence in the integrity of your information. Plus, it's installed on computers that you control locally.
- Invoice customers by mail or email
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming obligations
- Pay bills online1
- Powerful inventory and job management
Manage depreciation for up to 200 fixed assets
Manage information on up to 200 fixed assets with Sage 50 Fixed Asssets2. Calculate and post periodic depreciation entries for each asset, choose from a complement of operational and tax-oriented reports and worksheets, and streamline fixed asset tax reporting.
Control job revenue and expense at the phase and cost code level
Get greater insight and control on all your jobs or projects throughout each stage by tracking them to the phase and cost code level. Know what you are spending, how long it is taking, and estimate profits at each step along the way.
Business Status Center
- A high-level view of your key business metrics
- Customize and sort the data to suit your needs
- Graph data, print it, create a PDF, or email it
Vendor Management Center
- View current orders
- Look up vendors by any contact information
Customer Management Center
- Access customer information, invoices, receipts, time tickets, and more
- Rank customers by gross profit
Inventory and Services Management Center
- Plan purchases
- Expand service offerings
- Customize and sort item and service data to suit your needs
Improved Decision Making
Create customized reports for budgeting, cash flow management, and benchmarking, and use the insights found within your data to steer your small business wisely.
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence3 custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 Complete Accounting using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.
- More than 100 customizable reports and financial statements to help you make more informed decisions.
Ensure Peace of Mind with Sage Business Care
Sage wraps our powerful accounting and business management features with Sage Business Care Silver4, an auto-renewing service plan that provides unlimited access5 to support, automatically delivered upgrades, online training, and more. You get ongoing service and support you can trust while reducing the time, effort, and cost of operating your business.
Get help when you need it
Keep your business running smoothly with unlimited access5 to customer support, for your Sage 50 solution. Plus, you can become more productive and efficient with in-product tips, videos, and screen-level help from Sage Site Advisor. This is your 24/7, one-stop connection to all kinds of useful information and on-line tutorials.
Stay up-to-date on the latest features
Receive Sage 50 Complete Accounting upgrades and updates for as long as you're enrolled in Sage Business Care Silver4. Nothing helps protect and expand your software investment better.
Accept credit cards anywhere, any time
Easy and affordable credit card processing integrated with Sage 50, including mobile payments. No set up fees, no integration fees, and no cancellation fee6.
Make confident decisions Sage 50 Business Intelligence provides custom reporting and analysis integrated with Sage 50 Premium Accounting using the familiar interface of Microsoft Excel and real-time Sage 50 data.